The new Brett Landscaping Gardens and Drives catalogue is now available and represents the biggest change to the annual domestic paving catalogue in several years as the company launches its new range of flag paving for patios.
The 2015 edition is characterised by its shift to a landscape format and an emphasis on lifestyle photography; similarly the presentation of product information at the rear of the catalogue has been simplified to make it easier to find out what you need.
Andrew Gill, Brett Landscaping’s Marketing Manager explains, “Rather than risk swamping consumers with technical information about pack sizes and laying patterns, which are most appropriate to installers, we have focused on showcasing the aesthetic virtues of our paving to help builders’ merchants differentiate our offering from other manufacturers.”
Alongside its natural stone, block paving and kerb portfolios, Brett Landscaping is using the Gardens and Drives catalogue to launch its new range of flag and block paving for domestic installations, Including:
- Varano, which is a premium range of garden paving offering textured, ground and striped options to homeowners for an ultra-modern contemporary aesthetic.
- Lugano is a contemporary flag and block paving range with a lightly textured surface that enables homeowners to get the premium look of granite but at a more affordable price.
- Brazillian Slate has been introduced into the Style natural stone range; this premium natural slate is available in two colours and enables landscapers to create a smart, unified design throughout the home’s external spaces.
- Rochester Brick is a redesign of the ever popular Olde English Brick which has been re-mastered to give a smoother surface.
- Beta TRIO is an extension of the popular Brett TRIO offer which provides a pre-mixed ratio of three block sizes in the same pack and now joins Alpha TRIO and Regatta TRIO in providing ideal solutions for the smaller contractor or competent DIY-er.
- Delta is a new range of rectangular driveway block paving with a modern 266 x 133mm plan size and is available in Silver Haze, Brindle and Autumn Gold. The plan size has been specially selected so that it can easily be integrated with the ever popular omega block paving to maximise design flexibility for driveways.
Other new additions to the 2015 catalogue include a section on understanding paving colours to ensure that consumers get the best results when installing a patio or driveway.
“Given the variations in colour that occur in paving products - especially natural stone - education is critical to ensure that customers are able to make informed choices when selecting paving for their home. This is a premium purchase and we want customers selecting Brett products to be 100% happy with their choice. This in turn helps reduce complaints for merchants or installers,” explains Andrew “By advocating that consumers plan ahead – for example, by getting a sample upfront – we can improve the customer experience and give merchants an earlier involvement in the decision-making process, increasing their ability to upsell to a premium paving product.”
The 2015 Gardens and Drives catalogue is free to download:-
Click here to find an Approved Installer in your area , or call our team on 0845 60 80 577 for further information.