How We Measure Safety, Health & Environment
Each Brett Group business establishes, monitors and reviews a range of specific targets against measures in the Brett Group policy.
These targets are included in their business improvement plan and are reported annually.
Examples of these measures include:
- % of production sites with UKAS accredited certification to BS EN 14001 and/or BSOHSAS 18001
- % sites having a SHE improvement plan
- % relevant sites having an approved restoration scheme / biodiversity action plan
- Number of convictions for SHE offences eg. air and water emissions
- Number of prohibition / improvement notices
- % of outstanding audit Corrective Action Reports
- % of A&W target achieved by business and individuals
- % of near miss actions completed
- % of contractors used which are pre-approved
- Lost time and RIDDOR incidence rates